All members should feel comfortable using Tagged and knowing that any questions they may have can be easily solved on the Help Page. The Help Page is a resource designed for our members to find answers to frequently asked questions and to learn more about Tagged’s guidelines. Some of the most commonly asked questions we receive will be discussed here so check back for the next blog post in this series.
Why was my account or photo was deleted?
Review Tagged’s content policy and ask yourself if what you have posted violates our standards. The following content is NOT allowed on Tagged:
- Content that contains nudity, including: exposed buttocks, exposed breast and sheer clothing that exposes any of these.
- Content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Content that is meant to harass another user, including sending multiple messages or comments to annoy, anger, or intimidate another user.
- Listing email addresses, or contact information on a page
- Content that is junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Content, including user names and friend list names, that are harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available messages that are harmful to minors in any way.
- Content that contains or promotes illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to, underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use, or gang affiliation.